Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fatigued

There will be no knitting tonight, dear readers. I am just drop. dead. tired. There will be limited blogging (some people *cough-Dad-cough* have commented that it's been too long), there will be limited present wrapping (it's Maxime's 2nd birthday tomorrow!), there will be showering, and there will be sleep. Blissful, hopefully uninterrupted sleep.

I finished the second Fratello sock last weekend, but in the absence of a man (preferably one with with man feet) to model them, you'll have to wait for saucy sock pictures. But Woot! Who's already got one Christmas gift ready to wrap, y'all? Booyah!

Happy Knitting Everyone! (Yah, I know, this post is a bit on the short side. I had an impromptu visit from my Enabler)

5 comments:

birana said...

Long week end coming.. let’s hope you'll be able to rest a bit and knit too! At least you have you enabler close ;) Happy 2 yrs to you baby! Already 2!

Sinéad said...

Happy birthday Maxime! Have a lovely day. Hope you get a nice rest too, Tara!

Ali P said...

I love that your Enabler and Lemondrop are just steps from your door.
I miss having that kind of relationship. :o( Not gonna happen in this neighborhood, me thinks. At least I have Audrey who is a short drive away.....

I have to get out tonight or lose my mind. I have 4 days of the kids home from school ahead.

Sereknitty said...

Happy birthday to Maxime! I'm not knitting much at the moment either, as my bff is visiting! We've been shopping til we dropped!

Montreal Mama said...

Happy Birthday Maxime!!! Hope he had a fabulous birthday!

Hope you've caught up on your rest!