Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Gentle Reminder

Dear Phil,

The kids and I are about to set out for our annual trip to see Nanny and Bumpy (aka the grandparents). I know you're devastated about having the house to yourself for 2 whole days. The silence, the emptiness... I realize it's giving you the chills just thinking about it.

You're a strong man, a good father. I know you'll muddle through somehow. I believe in you, sweetie.

Your loving wife,

Tara

p.s.: don't forget to water the garden!!!




Happy Knitting, Everyone!

4 comments:

Knit and Purl Mama said...

Have a great trip. Thanks for the garden pics - looks like it is growing strong.

Mrhide said...

We have tomatoes?! :)

Love & miss ya all! I'm *almost* bored!

Maryse said...

Hum, poor husband! Bonne visite! Beautiful pics!

Sinéad said...

I'm sure Phil managed to survive without you. Only barely, though! Your veg looks great! We tried broccoli (big fail) and have had great success with courgette. There's nothing like home grown.