Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Gulp

I made some fairly ambitious knitting resolutions this year. I wanted to knit 12 shawls, 15 pairs of socks, and try to use up 15000 yards, primarily from the stash if possible.  Ambitious, but totally doable, right? 

By the end of March, I had knit 3 pairs of socks, 3 shawls, and about 3000 yards, all from stash.  Not too shabby, eh?  I had this Knitting Goals thing in the BAG, people.

And then this happened...


Yup.  I totally drank the cross stitch Kool-Aid.  I have become a cross stitching fool.


I signed up for The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery's Springtime Sampler.  And the 2013 Woodland Sampler.  Aaaaaaand I might maybe have bought another of their patterns too. So yeah... I didn't just drink the Kool-Aid, I gulped it down and wiped my chin off on the sleeve of my merino and silk cardigan. Knitting Goals?  Pshaw!  I've got plenty of time, right!?


Happy Stitching everyone!

5 comments:

Alrischa said...

Tiny colored stitches and beautiful patterns... cross stitch is probably knitting's favorite cousin. Show us all the cross stitch, too!

Maryse said...

Compris, je ne touche pas à ça! Have fun!

Celia said...

Wow! You're doing so well on that.

Bridal saree said...

This is an interesting and so well maintained blog. Whole article is too good and well written.

Unknown said...

..... but he's six.....